OSANSW is a professional association of educators dedicated to the creative music and movement pedagogy developed by Carl Orff and Gunild Keetman in the 1950’s.
Our association mission is to:
- demonstrate the value of Orff Schulwerk and promote its use
- encourage and support the professional development of our members
- foster opportunities for the professional exchange of ideas and research
- promote the growth and development of Orff Schulwerk within an Australian context
- continually evolve and update events and resources to reflect current practice